Friday, July 20, 2012

Julep Maven .01 Box is Back!!!


Just click the link here: 
Find your style by taking a quick style quiz then just enter the code: MAVENONE to get your first box for only one penny! If you don't like the subscription then it's super easy to cancel, but I wouldn't recommend canceling. I love my Julep subscription! You can change your style every month if you want as well, so you'll always get the box that you want! If you don't like any boxes for the particular month then skip a month with no hassle. Awesome program that I highly recommend. 


Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

1 comment:

  1. What's up, of course this post is in fact pleasant and I have learned lot of things from it on the topic of blogging. thanks.

    My webpage quit smoking fags

    ReplyDelete