Skip to main content

Sauce It Up With Country Bob's!

I am a die hard A1 Steak Sauce fan, especially for the Thick and Hearty, so when I was sent some Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce for review purposes, I was a tiny bit skeptical, but I really wanted to try something new. The first night my fiancée and I tried it we made pork tenderloin on the grill. My fiancée loved it and said that he liked it better than our normal steak sauce. That took me by surprise since he is super picky! I, on the other hand was not a huge fan. I mean, it didn't taste bad but I'm not a fan of stuff that has a stronger vinegar taste. I hate the taste of vinegar but I hate the smell even more. I tried Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce a couple nights later on chicken and I still wasn't a huge fan. I was then thinking that maybe if I used it as a marinade instead, it would be okay for me. The following week I marinated just some regular old sirloins for about 24 hours then threw them on the grill. Much better! The sirloins tasted great and were nice and juicy, just the way I like them. The vinegar in Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce wasn't as overpowering this time as well. I think that I would use Country Bob's again but mainly as a marinade. I know my fiancée will use it on a regular basis because he has been since we tried it, so no question that Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce has found a new home. 


Country Bob Edson created this All Purpose Sauce in 1968 and it has been the main focus point of the company since Country Bob, Inc. was started in 1982. Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce is just that. It can be used on almost anything including chicken, fries, steak, pork, hamburgers, and even fish! I'm sure there's other ways to use it, as well, so I'd like to know, have you tried Country Bobs? What have you used it on? I'm curious to find other ways for me to enjoy something my other half does. 

Country Bob, Inc. has products other than the All Purpose Sauce including seasoning salt, barbecue sauce, gift packs, and some pretty cool swag. Check out their online store for more information and connect with them on Twitter and Facebook to stay up to date on the 
latest awesomeness from Country Bob's! 


Comments

  1. YUMMM! I too love A1, but I'm always willing to try something new, and this just might make me happy. I do enjoy vinegar as long as it's not too overpowering so we shall see on this one! thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have been wanting to try this sauce out! I love kitchen experiments

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will have to show it to my husband. He may like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YUm! Love their sauce. Great for grillin'

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#HintingSeason with LG OLED at Best Buy

Thereviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.
#HintingSeason is upon us and if you're anything like me, only top-of-the-line electronics will do! The LG OLED TV at Best Buy is on the top of my wish list this year, but, LG's latest display technology is something you must see and experience to fathom the perfection of it's picture quality. 
The LG OLED TV delivers the ultimate display with Infinite Contrast ratio that measures and exhibits only the most radiant whites and profound blacks while offering a more lifelike viewing experience. This is something that has only been seen in our dreams until recently! OLED self-lighting pixels are able to switch on and off individually, offering the first infinite contrast ratio. But, that's not all... By increasing the color range and clarity, LG's exclusive 4 Color Pixel technology provides the most illuminated, vivid colors. LG's 4 …

Product Review for Pretzilla Pretzel Buns

So a couple of weeks ago my family and I decided to take a trip up to Whole Foods since we've never been to one and the only organic grocery store around here doesn't have a huge selection. We're walking through checking everything out and I came across these yummy looking soft pretzel buns. I have to say, the packaging is what really caught my eye but then I realized the buns didn't have salt on them so I was even more intrigued. We bought one package of the burger buns even though they were on sale 2 for $7. Two days later we decide to check them out. It wasn't until we had our sandwiches made that we realized they were moldy. We were completely bummed because this was something we've never tried before.

I went ahead and e-mailed the company Pretzilla to inform them of the mold, mind you it was the Saturday of memorial day weekend. I wasn't expecting a reply until at least Tuesday, but to my surprise, I was contacted back the following morning. The comp…

Rent College Textbooks and Save Up to 80%!

This is a "sponsored post." The company who sponsored it compensated me via a cash payment, gift, or something else of value. 

I recently went back to college to work on my Bachelor of Science degree for Nutrition. It's been about 7 years since I've had to purchase college textbooks and let me tell you, the prices have gone up dramatically! I registered for a Sociology class but had to drop it because I couldn't afford the book which was $239! That's outrageous!  I understand that I could always sell the book back to the school at the end of the semester, but, you and I both know that the colleges only offer you a fraction of what you paid. Plus, there was no way I could afford that book on top of my $200 Statistics book, graphing calculator, and two other textbooks needed for classes.  I like to save as much money as possible, especially on things I'll only be using for a short time. This is exactly why I'm using Campusbookrentals.com for the other two …